Friday, August 21, 2009

State of Numbness

I came across a few troubling situations this year. Somehow it makes me realize how powerless i am over a few matters that are so important to me.
.
In life, there are a lot of unfairness. Maybe there is something that you want so badly, but you know deep in your heart that it won't materialise. It's hard. But it's true.
.
At this point of my life, i have a plan, which i wish is on track. I have my wants and needs. But i have to make sacrifices. It may seems unfair. But it's just how it is. I just can't complaint.
.
In reality, there are a lot of things in life that affect your decision. Most of the times, the biggest influence comes from the people who are most close to you. I tried my best to go after what i want in my life. And now, i am still trying my best. Although i do feel tired, although sometimes i lost hope, i still try because i believe in efforts.
.
I am a very stubborn girl. I don't like the idea of giving up. I don't approve people who stop halfway and show no enthusiasm. Nor do i agree with people who just say a plan but never show effort in realizing it. It is my belief that if you are really passionate about something, no matter what are the obstacles, you will still go for it. Reality is already hard, if you still let loose of what you want, you are making it harder. Don't give yourself excuse like i can't now, or see how it goes, or never mind, this can wait etc.
.
Bullshit.
.
Life is short. Live it to the fullest.

No comments: