Thursday, August 6, 2009

25 = 52

I came across some sayings some times ago that when a girl reach the age of 25, she will be shocked to see how the state of her once youthful skin deteriorates. And, isn't it so true. I am not yet 25 but my skin already look like it belongs to a 52-year-old..
.
Ok..maybe a little too exaggerating..but seriously i think it's true. T___T
.
I used to never worry about any skin problem when i was in secondary school. Of cause apart from all those never-ending teases about how dark i am..However, skin condition was never a problem.
.
But now..
.
My skin is:
- oily
- acne-prone
- dull
- and dark. This will never change of cause.
- and it takes ages to recover from any acne marks..
.
This is really annoying.
.
I bought some supposed-to-be-good facial products few months ago. But i don't think there is any improvement. Advertisement tipu punya..
.
Anyway, is there any other good and express way to good skin?
.
I ain't a smoker. I ain't a drinker. I cut down spicy food. I don't fancy oily and fried food. And i gurgled something like 4 litres of plain water every day.
.
But why is this still happening.
.
This is so darn unfair.
.
>_________________<

No comments: